Add your payment method to the ShopBack app to earn Cashback effortlessly. By adding a payment method, you’ll get access to:
- ShopBack Pay: Enjoy extra perks especially when shopping in-store.
- ShopBack PayLater: Split and manage big payments into 3 instalments.
We are committed to protecting your personal data. We never share your information with third parties. Read more about our card and data data security standards.
How to add a payment method
Add up to 10 cards to your ShopBack account. We might charge a small fee when you first link your card to check your account’s validity. But don’t worry, we’ll refund you the amount within 7 to 14 working days. When adding your credit or debit card, note that we only support cards issued in Singapore.
- Go to Account → Add payment method.
- Choose your preferred payment method:
- Add a credit or debit card securely. Add your card information which can be found on the back of your credit or debit card.
- Add DBS PayLah! account.
- Add GrabPay account.
Check out Link your payment method with other payments apps to learn more about using DBS PayLah! and GrabPay.
- Hover over the Account icon next to your Cashback earnings and click Manage payment methods.
- You’ll have an option to Add a Credit or Debit Card securely.
- Click Link Card once you’ve entered your details.
How to set up ShopBack PayLater
If you haven’t made an account yet, you’ll need to do that first. Once you’re logged in:
- On the home screen, tap Interest-free PayLater.
- Under PayLater Activation, tap Activate.
- Enter your Singaporean-issued Visa or Mastercard number.
- Then, select your identity verification method:
- Myinfo from your Singpass
- Singapore-issued identity card or passport
It can take a few minutes for us to verify your identity but once it's successfully verified, you can now pay in 3!
You can’t use ShopBack PayLater in another country:
- You could register for a new account in a different country where ShopBack is available but you have to re-register and re-activate ShopBack PayLater for that country.
You can have two separate accounts for hoolah and ShopBack:
- But we strongly encourage you to shop via ShopBack so you don’t miss out on any Cashback!
How to remove a payment method
Follow these steps to remove your card from the account.
- Go to Account → Linked payment methods.
- Tap on the more icon (...) to the right of the card.
- Tap on the remove icon (-) to the left of the card.
- Tap Remove Card.
- A warning message will appear. Tap Remove Card to confirm.
For more payment related information, check out these articles: