With ShopBack PayLater, pay for your purchase over 3 monthly instalments. No interest or hidden fees, as long as you pay on time. For overdue payments, a 2-day grace period will be given, after which late fees will be charged.
Before you begin: Set up PayLater
You can use any Singapore-issued Visa and Mastercard card for PayLater. We unfortunately don’t accept prepaid cards and e-Wallets. You can also use your available Cashback to offset upcoming payments.
Check out Manage payment methods to learn more about how to set up PayLater for your ShopBack account.
How PayLater works
We’ve created PayLater to help you split a big purchase into 3 manageable instalments. We’ll automatically deduct payments following this schedule:
- 1st instalment: Upfront payment.
- 2nd instalment: 30 days from checkout (purchase date + 30 days).
- 3rd instalment: 60 days from checkout (purchase date + 60 days).
Your 2nd and 3rd instalments are automatically deducted from your default card in your ShopBack account. For more information on how the instalments work, check out Understand and manage PayLater instalments.
How to find stores that accept ShopBack PayLater
- On your home screen, select the menu item PayLater.
- Browse through stores offering ShopBack PayLater as a payment method in Interest-free PayLater.
- Or, if you have a specific store in mind, use the search bar. Stores with ShopBack PayLater will show the Pay in 3 tag.
- Visit the store and shop as usual. Note that some stores offer ShopBack PayLater online only, in-store only, or both online and in-store.
Note on restricted items
We currently don’t support the purchase of the following items via ShopBack PayLater. We take into account laws, regulations and other internal reviews to determine these groups of items as restricted:
- Drugs and substances
- Firearms and ammunition
- Gambling-related items
- Gift cards and certificates
- Electric scooters
This list is not exhaustive. ShopBack may, at our own discretion, make changes to the list to meet our regulatory, ethical, and risk standards.
When you're ready to pay, go to the cashier or checkout, and choose to pay using ShopBack.
Learn more: How to pay for your purchase
Note on ShopBack PayLater instalments
- When you decide to pay in 3, you may use Cashback or a preferred payment method to pay for your 1st instalment.
- Your 2nd and 3rd instalment will be charged to your assigned default billing card which can be found under Manage Payment Method. Learn how to manage payment methods.
Learn more: Understand and manage PayLater instalments
Using Cashback to pay
When you use ShopBack PayLater, you can also use available Cashback to offset the total amount of your order.
For more payment related information, check out these articles: