Follow these best practices to ensure your Cashback is always tracked:
- Do not click on any coupon websites. Only use the coupons provided on the ShopBack website. Available coupons can be found on every store page.
- Enable cookies on your device and use the same device throughout the ordering process (e.g. mobile, tablet, desktop). Ensure that your order is made within the same tab. It is recommended to use an incognito window to ensure that your cookies can be tracked properly. To learn how to enable cookies, click here.
- Whitelist ShopBack with your Ad Block software. To learn how to Whitelist, click here.
- Ensure that all the partner stores’ Terms & Conditions are read and complied.
- Ensure that a click through is made from ShopBack for every subsequent transaction (even when purchasing from the same store). This applies to click through made from both the ShopBack website and ShopBack Cashback Buddy Extension.
When using the ShopBack Cashback Buddy Extension, Cashback tracking must be enabled for every subsequent transaction made from the same store. To enable Cashback tracking, ensure that a new WINDOW (not tab) is opened and Cashback is “Activated” for each subsequent transaction.