- Shop and browse at your favourite online stores.
- If the button is red and not blinking, it means Cashback is not yet eligible for this store:
If the button is blinking, it means Cashback is eligible for the store you are browsing on:
Click the “Activate Cashback” button to activate the Cashback tracking.
- Once Cashback is activated, the button will turn green and it means that Cashback is currently being tracked:
- Browse and purchase as usual. Cashback will take up to 48 hours to be processed and reflected in your ShopBack account. An e-mail will be sent to notify you that your Cashback has been credited to your ShopBack account successfully.
Others important things to note:
- Always ensure that the Cashback button is activated before adding your items to your cart.
- If you make subsequent orders from the same store or face any payment errors, open a new WINDOW and “Activate Cashback” again.