You would receive a payment verification email after you have updated your bank account details in your ShopBack payment settings. If you did not receive the email in your inbox, kindly check your spam/junk mail folder.
You may follow the below steps on how to verify your payment details:
1. Go to your "Withdraw Cashback/Withdraw Money" section to input your bank details.
2. Input all the required details
3. You will see the status as "Not Verified" and also "To verify this account, click the verification link sent to your email" message.
4. Check your email inbox. If you did not receive the email in your inbox, kindly check your spam/junk mail folder. The email content should look like this with your bank details. Click the "Verify Details" button.
5. Once you have successfully verified your bank details, the status will change to "Verified" like below.
*Payment verification email has a token that is only valid for 30 minutes. If you are unable to verify within the stipulated time, please remove your bank account details from the ShopBack payment page and add it again to receive a new verification email.
Should you have any queries, do reach out to our friendly live chat agents here! We are available from Mon to Fri, 9.30 AM - 6.30 PM(SGT), excluding Public Holidays.