While Cashback rejection is relatively rare, here are some tips to help you reduce the chances of your Cashback being rejected:
1) Ensure you start your shopping journey on ShopBack and click through to your preferred store before every purchase. To be extra safe, only add items to the cart after you click through ShopBack.
2) Do not click on any other links (e.g. clicking on search results, social media, or ad banners) that may lead to the store you wish to purchase on.
3) Only use promo codes advertised on ShopBack.
4) Ensure to read through the store's Cashback terms and conditions before making a purchase.
Also, you may be aware of this however I thought I'd share some best practices for successful Cashback:
1) Do not open other web pages (including search sites, social media, store sites, promotional/discount sites) or web browsers after clicking through ShopBack2) Do not click through to another page from a banner or advertisement on the store’s webpage whilst shopping
2) Please disable Antivirus/cleanup or Adblocker application completely as it may remove tracking cookie or disrupt with the Cashback tracking (Tracking cookies are required to track transaction)
3) Clear your shopping cart before you click through to ShopBack. (For some merchant)
4) Use an incognito window (This would prevent the storing of corrupted cookies)
Please contact our friendly HappyBag bot here if you have any further concerns and we will be at your assistance.