1. Can I use any card to make this purchase?
Yes - as long as the card is linked to your ShopBack account.
2. Do I need to link a card to ShopBack account to buy Store Credit?
Yes - in the Account section of your ShopBack app, tap "Link/Manage Payment Methods", and add your card. Please see here for more details on linking a card.
3. Is there a limit on the value of purchases made using my credit/debit card?
No! There is no limit for purchases made using a credit/debit card.
4. My card has been charged/Cashback has been deducted, but the deal is not showing in my ShopBack account. What should I do?
Please contact our Support Team at email@example.com, and provide your ShopBack-registered email address, the deal name, time & date of purchase, and a valid proof of purchase.
5. I received the OTP, but upon making payment, an error message was shown. How can I check if my payment was successful?
There are two ways to check:
- i) If your payment went through, you should receive a notification saying your purchase was successful.
ii) You can also check the ‘Deal Purchases’ section in your app – if the Store Credit you bought is there, your purchase was successful!
6. What should I do if I don’t receive the OTP when using my credit/debit card for payment?
Please contact your card’s issuing bank directly. Alternatively, you can try paying with a different linked card.
7. What should I do if I don’t receive the OTP when using Cashback for payment?
There are many reasons you may not be receiving the OTP, but common ones include network congestion, and location or device issues.
Please try again 10-15 minutes after the first request, or try moving to an open area with stronger internet and network reception. If the problem still persists, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help sort it out!