1. How do I earn Cashback with DBS PayLah! on ShopBack GO?
First, please ensure your DBS PayLah! and ShopBack accounts are linked (via your DBS PayLah! App, as detailed in the ‘Linking Accounts’ section). Once the two accounts are linked, you will earn instant Cashback when you make payments using:
- DBS PayLah! (via NETS QR) or
- DBS/POSB NETS Card (with PIN)
at any ShopBack GO partner that accepts DBS PayLah! (via NETS QR) or NETS payments.
Note: Cashback can only be earned by DBS PayLah! users who have registered with their DBS/POSB iBanking account, and is only applicable to customers who have linked their PayLah! account to their DBS or POSB deposit account.
QR codes with NETS logos are generally eligible for Cashback. You may also scan the QR code on the physical payment terminal to earn Cashback. Please see guidelines and images below for payment acceptance points which are eligible for Cashback:
Eligible QR Code 1: NETS Point-of-Sale Terminal QR Code
Eligible QR Code 2: Sticker QR Code with NETS logos
Eligible DBS/POSB NETS card payments: Using physical NETS card with PIN
2. Where can I earn Cashback when I transact with DBS PayLah! (via NETS QR) or DBS/POSB NETS Card (via PIN)?
At all ShopBack GO partners that accept payments via NETS QR or DBS/POSB NETS Card (with PIN)
3. Can I earn Cashback on payments made with PayNow QR, DBS/POSB digibank Scan and Pay, and DBS/POSB Debit or Credit (Visa/Mastercard etc) cards?
No – payments made using PayNow QR, and DBS/POSB digibank Scan and Pay are not eligible for Cashback. Only payments made using DBS PayLah! (via NETS QR) and DBS/POSB NETS Card (with PIN) are eligible.
If you wish to earn Cashback using your DBS/POSB Debit or Credit card/s, you will need to link them individually to ShopBack GO via the Link/Manage Payment Methods section on the ShopBack app.
4. Is there a minimum spend to earn Cashback for this program?
There is no minimum spend needed.
5. Is there a cap on the amount of Cashback that I can earn?
Unless otherwise stated, there is no cap on the amount of Cashback you can earn.
6. Is there an expiry date to the Cashback that I earned? Could it be reinstated?
Kindly click here for more details on Cashback expiry.
7. What should I do if my Cashback is not being awarded to my ShopBack account instantly?
To ensure instant awarding of Cashback, please ensure your PayLah! and ShopBack accounts are successfully linked. If your Cashback hasn’t been awarded within 7 days of your purchase, please file a Missing Cashback request, along with a store receipt as proof of purchase.
8. I received an incorrect amount of Cashback for my transaction
Please contact our friendly HappyBag bot here if you have any further concerns and we will be at your assistance.
9. How do I withdraw my Cashback to my PayLah! or bank account?
Click here for more details on how to withdraw your Cashback.