1) I received a ShopBack Gift! How do I use it?
Step 1: Open your gift
Tap “Open Your Gift” in the email you received from ShopBack. You don't need a ShopBack account to use your gift, but you will need to use the browser on your mobile phone.
Step 2: Check gift details
Read through carefully for details on how exactly to use your gift, and look for an expiry date.
Redemption could be online via a voucher code or may require staff to enter a PIN code in-store.
Step 3: Enjoy your gift
That's it! Oh, and remember to thank your friend who sent it to you! :)
2) Where are my ShopBack Gifts redemption instructions?
Instructions on how to redeem your gift can be found directly on the voucher screen.
3) I can't redeem my ShopBack Gift. Can I transfer it to someone else?
No, sorry – gifts are non-transferrable.
4) When does my ShopBack Gift expire?
The validity and expiry date will be displayed on the voucher screen. These dates may vary depending on the type of gift.
5) What happens to expired ShopBack Gifts? All expired vouchers are voided automatically, and cannot be refunded. We are unable to extend the validity of vouchers, as they have a fixed expiry date from the time of purchase.
However, if a voucher expires because of an error from our end or from a particular store, please get in touch with us – we'd be happy to investigate and rectify the situation.