1. How do I link my ShopBack and Grab accounts?
You will need to link your ShopBack and Grab accounts via the ShopBack app
Below are the steps to link your GrabPay to ShopBack:
Step 1: Click on the Account Icon > click on Add/Manage Payment Methods
Step 2: Click on Add GrabPay account > click on ‘Add Now’
Step 3: Agree on the terms and conditions > Enter your mobile number (that is linked to your Grab account) > Enter the Grab 6 - digit code sent to your mobile number > Enter your Grab Pin > Click on Link ‘GrabPay’
2. How many Grab accounts can I link to my ShopBack account?
Each ShopBack account can be linked to a maximum of one (1) Grab account at a time, and vice versa.
3. Can I only link account from my ShopBack app to Grab?
Yes, you can only link account from the ShopBack app
4. I have tried to link my Grab and ShopBack accounts but if the ShopBack account has already been linked to a Grab account. What should I do?
You can unlink your Grab account in the ShopBack app and retry after 24 hours.
5. I have tried to link my Grab account and ShopBack accounts but am unable to do so. What should I do?
Please contact our friendly HappyBag bot here if you have any further concerns and we will be at your assistance.
6. How do I unlink my Grab account from the ShopBack app?
To unlink your accounts:
i) Click on the Account Icon > click on Add/Manage Payment Methods
ii) Click on the dots next to GrabPay and click on ‘Remove’