The last thing we want is to see you leave. If there's anything we can do better to improve the ShopBack PayLater experience, please feel free to reach out to us. We value your feedback and will continuously work on providing better service.
To close your account, check that:
- You’ve paid in full all instalments associated with your orders, and there’re no outstanding payments;
- You’ve repaid all late payment fees;
- There’re no outstanding disputes between you and ShopBack PayLater or any participating merchant;
- There’re no outstanding refunds or reversals from participating stores that are still being processed; and
- There’re no ongoing investigations into your orders, instalments or any other situation as determined by ShopBack.
On your ShopBack app, you may follow the steps below to close your account:
- Open ShopBack app.
- Select Account.
- Select Account & Security.
- Tap on Login & Security.
- Select "Delete My Account".
If you encounter any problems during the process, please reach out to our Customer Service Team and we will be happy to help you out!