We’ve found easy ways for you to enjoy the benefits of ShopBack, even when shopping in-store. Browse and search for our partner stores near you, continue shopping as you normally would, and pay with ShopBack Pay.
How it works
Make cashless payments using QR code with ShopBack Pay. Just link your bank payment cards or wallets to ShopBack to start. There are no hidden fees whatsoever.
For more information on how to pay using ShopBack Pay, check out How to pay for your purchase.
Your Cashback will be confirmed on every subsequent visit. This is a great way to earn Cashback at your favourite stores!
How to find ShopBack Pay-friendly stores
- On the ShopBack app, tap Nearby.
- Search for brands or categories if you have something specific in mind. Or, use the Map to see all available stores near you.
- Tap the ShopBack Pay to filter for stores that support ShopBack Pay.
If you ever see our ShopBack Spark logo in the wild, that means you can pay via ShopBack. Just scan the QR code tapping Pay from the home screen of your app.
Some stores with the logo also support payments directly from a card you’ve linked to ShopBack, without you having to scan a QR code.
Pay using Scan & Pay
- To use Scan & Pay, link your payment method first. See Manage payment methods on how to link your payment method.
- Tap Pay or Scan & Pay to open your camera.
- Scan the ShopBack QR code to pay.
It’s that easy!
Paying with cards linked to your ShopBack account
There are also stores where you just need to pay directly with a credit or debit card linked to your ShopBack account. We partnered with Visa and Mastercard so they can let us know when you’ve paid and we can get your Cashback. It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Link a debit or credit card to your ShopBack account.
- Pay with your linked card in-store (as you normally would).
- Earn Cashback (when you return to the store and shop there again).
We mean it when we say no extra steps are needed. Just pay with your card as you normally would and we’ll handle the rest.
Rewards for shopping in-store
Bonus Cashback with Boost
Some stores offer a Boost feature that lets you earn bonus Cashback for a limited amount of time.
How to earn bonus Cashback with Boost
- Search for your go-to store or just see available stores near you. Remember to select In-Store to see only offline options.
- Use Filters to only view stores that are offering Bonus Cashback.
- You’ll see a list of participating stores that offer bonus Cashback. Just tap the Boost button before you pay! (If the Boost is locked, that means you haven’t linked a card yet. Link a card by tapping the locked Boost button.)
- Now just head over to the store and pay via Scan & Pay (or with your linked card). Enjoy your bonus Cashback along with the items you’ve purchased!
If you’ve consistently shopped at a partner store, you’ll get rewarded with loyalty rewards.
How it works
You don’t have to take any extra steps to stack loyalty rewards. Just follow the ShopBack In-Store guide as usual, which means paying in-store using Scan & Pay or with the card linked to your ShopBack account.
Since each store will have a different set of requirements, it’s best to read the store’s requirements directly. But often, there will be some type of qualifying requirements to meet such as:
- Spend goal.
- Certain number of visits during a specific time period.
Things to note
- You’ll continue to earn Cashback as usual.
- Voucher purchases also count toward your loyalty progress.
Tracking your loyalty progress
Initially, your loyalty amount (whether it be spend or visit amount) will appear as Pending until it’s successfully validated. This can take from 7 to 14 days. Once it’s successful, the validated amount will appear on the progress bar or stamp card.
Once you’ve met all the requirements and all your transactions are validated, you’ll get your loyalty reward. The reward will vary by store or outlet and may have an expiry date so make sure to read the details.