ShopBack sometimes issues Cashback indirectly, for example in the form of scratch cards or gift boxes. These rewards are usually associated with an activity such as:
- Completing a challenge.
- Paying for an online purchase using ShopBack Pay or PayLater.
Where to find these rewards
- You’ll find scratch cards and other indirect rewards in your Rewards page. Simply select from your homepage Earn More → Rewards.
- Once you’ve opened the reward, the Cashback you receive will appear in your Cashback history page.
If you can’t find a scratch card or other indirect reward you’re expecting, it may have expired. Always remember to check the terms and conditions.
For in-store missing Cashback, you may refer to Report missing Cashback guide to help you get started.
Special conditions for ShopBack Pay and PayLater scratch cards
- Each user is limited to 30 scratch cards per year.
- The scratch cards expire within 48 hours. If you don’t open it within this time period, you won’t receive the Cashback.
- You must have the ShopBack app in order to receive the scratch cards and bonus Cashback. See Get started: Set up your ShopBack account on how to install the ShopBack app.